These days, iPod is considered to be the best portable digital MP3 player as it can be carried anywhere and everywhere with tons of music collection along with other media files. This reliable product was designed and launched by well known company Apple with various models like iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Mini. Among these models, iPod Shuffle is the best which not only lets user to refresh their mind by listening to favorite music files but it is also integrated with some personal computing functions such as gaming, internet browsing and even used as video player.
Though this iPod Shuffle is reliable, but under certain circumstances even your precious songs might go missing or get deleted from these devices making you to face heavy loss of your valuable audio songs. Are you annoyed and thinking how can you restore iPod Shuffle files after loss??? Just go ahead and download iPod recovery utility which provides all the answers for your question. This toolkit can easily rescue music files from iPod on Mac computer as well as on Windows operating system machines.
Now we shall see one common scenario:
Assume that you are mad about music and you are using iPod Shuffle device to hear songs. Therefore, in order to update some latest songs, you connected iPod Shuffle to your Mac computer. While moving files, mistakenly you pulled out the cable of iPod Shuffle thinking that all files have been transferred. Later when you tried playing the songs on iPod Shuffle player, the songs which you copied were missing and at the same time some of the existing audio tracks were refused to play. Then you connected the player on computer to check, but an error message popped up saying you to format the iPod drive which clearly indicated that your iPod device got corrupted because of improper exiting. Worried a lot about your precious songs??? Want to get them back? Give a try for our iPod recovery program which will let you regain all your precious music files quickly with accuracy.
Some of the common scenarios which causes loss from iPod device:
- iPod device file system corruption: File system is very much important as it organizes all the data in a proper manner. If the file system of your iPod device is damaged then it would not allow the user to access the stored music and other media files resulting in loss of data.
- Restore iPod to original factory settings: There are times when your iPod device stops working and generates various error messages. At that particular time, the only way to sort out this issue is to restore device to its factory settings or update it. This restoration process will make iPod to work in its previous state but it erases all the files from iPod leading to data loss.
- Unintentional Deletion: With intend of deleting some unneeded music files, there are possibilities that you might accidentally choose your favorite audio track and delete it. Later when you realize your mistake your favorite song would be lost and thus you need file retrieval software which can restore deleted audio files from iPod Classic, Shuffle, Nano and Mini just in few fast clicks.
- Formatting iPod: Sometimes, you could format your iPod device either accidentally or knowingly. Formatting creates new file storage area and assigns new file system by erasing the valuable data files residing in it resulting in loss of files.
- Virus intrusion: If you are connecting the iPod Shuffle device on some virus infected computer then the virus may enter into the healthy iPod device and make the entire data unreadable and this would lead to data loss.
Whatsoever could be the factor accountable for loss of songs and other media files from iPod device, there is iPod recovery software which is advised by most skilled professionals who are involved in developing rescue tools.
Here are a few remarkable features of iPod recovery toolkit:
- The software can retrieve all music file formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, DIVX, XVID, WAV, etc. from all iPod models like Nano, Shuffle, etc.
- It scans the iPod device and identifies the file types of lost or deleted files and then by the use of unique file attributes, it will effectively restore iPod Shuffle pictures, videos and other files.
- You can also use this utility to perform file recovery on different storage devices like external hard disk drives, USB flash drives, memory card and many other products.
- This application is also capable to rescue deleted MP3 files after iPod Synchronization errors generated due to some reasons.
Simple steps to restore iPod Shuffle using iPod recovery program:
Step1: Download the free trial version of iPod recovery software and do the installation on your computer’s hard drive. Connect iPod Shuffle from where you have deleted or lost files to the system and launch the software by double clicking the desktop icon. Now choose appropriate recovery option as per the scenario from the main windows as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Now select the iPod device from the list of displayed drives and click on “Next” button in order to start the file restoration process as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select iPod Device
Step3: On completion of retrieving process, you can select the file type which you want to get back as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select File Type